The Ultimate Gift Guide for Plant Lovers: Sprouting with Laughter!
2 min read
Are you stumped on what to buy for your green-thumbed friends? Look no further! We've cultivated a list of hilarious gift ideas that will leave plant lovers giggling and their plants flourishing. From quirky accessories to punny planters, we've got you covered. So, grab your watering can and get ready to leaf through this sidesplitting selection!
1. Chances are your gardening buddy is a grumpy old fucker, it always tops the list of activities to do once you're retired! 👴🌱
2. Have some fun with our punny planter! Who wouldn't want to check out your prick if it was looking this impressive? 🌵
3. Do you have a friend who gnomes how to have a good time in the garden 🤣, well they will love The Inappropriate Gift Co's self-watering gnome! This little guy is as much practical as he is funny! A great addition to your indoor and outdoor plants.
4. What garden is truly complete without a gnome, and if you have a friend with a wonderful (and inappropriate) sense of humour, The Inappropriate Gift Co's "F#ck Off!" Gnome is the perfect gift!
5. Your garden-loving bestie will want these stocks when they're finished in the garden for the day. The average person burns up to 300 calories an hour just doing light garden duties like watering and potting plants, a great way to earn your wine and cheese!
6. A canvas bag is a great gift idea, perfect to carry the various gardening tools gloves, and kneeling pads needed when pottering in the garden.
So there you have it—our top picks for funny gifts that will have plant lovers in stitches. These plant-themed goodies are sure to add a dash of humour to their green oasis while giving them plenty of laughs along the way. Who knew that nurturing plants could be such a hilarious journey? Happy gifting and may your friends' gardens always be filled with laughter and a nice garden bench for enjoying coffee and wine!
Ready to enjoy The Inappropriate Gift Co's range of hand-picked gifts for your garden-loving friend...
Halloween is gaining momentum in Australia, perhaps we all just need something else to focus on and a reason to get together and have some much-needed laughs! It's a pretty simple formula for success when it comes to any party; food, booze, and good friends.
We are all feeling the pinch at the moment so what are some of the best ways to save money. The first part of the blog are practical tips to save money from credible sources such as Money Magazine and Forbes BUT if you want to have a laugh and skip straight to the fun part - scroll down! Here are some hilarious ways to save your hard earned cash!
Our debut on Sunrise with Natalie Barr this week highlighted why our Inappropriate Gift Co has been so successful with middle aged mums going through peri-menopause or menopause. What makes us happy? Having fun again! We just want to find the fun in life again. Fun gifts for fun people.