Unique gifts and ideas to celebrate Father's Day in 2023
2 min read
Sorry to disappoint, but this isn’t a guide on the best tools to buy dad, but a guide on how not to be a tool to your dad this Father’s Day.
Despite their useless, hairy nipples, 45-minute toilet sessions and ability to sleep through the loudest setting on the baby monitor, dads really are awesome and should be celebrated!
Here are our top picks of things not to say or do on Father’s Day to ensure your dad enjoys his special day.
1. Don’t suggest a BBQ where he’ll be doing all the grillin’, unless you’ve gifted him an epic apron. If he has our Shits and Sizzles Apron, that would be perfect...and don't forget the stubby holder!
2. Don’t invite your latest boyfriend or girlfriend over and grope each other under the table the entire time.
3. Don’t tell your dad he’s going to be a grandfather if you’re under the age of 18 and not in any sort of relationship!
4. Don’t show your dad your latest tattoo, unless of course this is your thing, and your dad is fully aware that you see your skin as a canvas.
5. Don’t bring your dads best mate as a date to the Father’s Day lunch...awkward!
6. Don’t show your family your latest OnlyFans video at lunch.
7. Don’t bring your sugar daddy or mumma along, especially if they can’t execute stairs and your father has to help them around!
8. Don’t plan an epic day out and then leave your dad to pick up the bill.
9. Don’t get arrested and call your dad to be bailed out, unless it is a hilarious story and no one got hurt, or if you're Dad gets arrested with you, ah father child bonding at its finest.
We hope you have enjoyed our guide on what not to do this Father's Day! But don't forget there is one thing you should do... get your dad an awesome gift! And the best gift will always be the gift of laughter! Here are our suggestions to make dad smile.
Father's Day might just be another drain on your wallet, but children are the ultimate drain on their dad's wallet, so show some fucking gratitude and take some time out to celebrate your dad this Father's Day
Halloween is gaining momentum in Australia, perhaps we all just need something else to focus on and a reason to get together and have some much-needed laughs! It's a pretty simple formula for success when it comes to any party; food, booze, and good friends.
We are all feeling the pinch at the moment so what are some of the best ways to save money. The first part of the blog are practical tips to save money from credible sources such as Money Magazine and Forbes BUT if you want to have a laugh and skip straight to the fun part - scroll down! Here are some hilarious ways to save your hard earned cash!
Our debut on Sunrise with Natalie Barr this week highlighted why our Inappropriate Gift Co has been so successful with middle aged mums going through peri-menopause or menopause. What makes us happy? Having fun again! We just want to find the fun in life again. Fun gifts for fun people.