So we asked our inappropriate facebook family, if they could choose any song, which one would they want played at their funeral. We all know what some of the most popular songs (see below) are but our crowd are a bit warped and as such we wanted to know what they wanted.
Most popular funeral songs for normal people include
My Way – Frank Sinatra
Hallelujah - K.d Lang
Angels – Robbie Williams
The Best – Tina Turner
Wind Beneath My Wings – Bette Midler
Time to Say Goodbye – Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
You’ll Never Walk Alone – Gerry and the Pacemakers
Songs for our inappropriate family are:
10 Getting everyone to do the Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
9. Things Can Only Get Better - D.Ream
8. The Only Way is Up - Yazz
7. Am I Ever Going to See Your Face Again (with audience participation please) The Angels
6. Who Wants to Live Forever - Queen
5. Staying Alive - The Bee Gees.
4. The Final Countdown - Europe
3. Spirit in the Sky - Doctor and the Medics
2. Another One Bites the dust - Queen
1. The favourite song is ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE... by Monty Python
Other suggestions that need an honourable mention are
Highway to Hell AC/DC
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
Destination unknown - Missing persons
Burn Baby Burn Disco Inferno - The Trammps
I'm sexy ad I know it, LMFAO
Sleep when I'm dead, Bon Jovi.
It's The End Of The World as We Know It - REM
Life is short, so have fun now.. enjoy our collection of fun gifts for fun people...
Saying farewell to a work bestie doesn't have to be a tear fest, make it fun and full of laughs with a great gift from the Inappropriate Gift Co. Enjoy our Inappropriate Gift Guide the 10 Memorable Farewell Gift Ideas to send your Coworker off with a laugh!